Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have an alienware laptop m15x area 51 which i bought around 2008 unfortunately my video card got burnt?

nvidia 9800m gt and i cant seem to get that type of video card. can anybody help me to specify the kind of video card i should buy to replace in the laptop as i cant find the exact video card i removed.

Specification

Dual core 2.4ghz

2gb memory

nvidia 9800m gt 512mb|||your best bet is to look on ebay for a similar card - maybe this would fit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOVATECH-M860T…



otherwise contact Dell who make alienware and see if they can supply a compatible part

HTH

David|||alien ware are meant to be for games Great and PErfect cooling system and desings.

As far as video card is concerned........... you will have to search it u might get some details :) I can search for you if you want?Send me an e-mail|||You can pay all the money you want,a laptop is not made for freaking gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment