Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Need help identifying my video card so I can download correct drivers.?

I do not have the box or any information on this Foxconn video driver I was given to install in a rebuilt Dell computer. I have examined the actual card itself and there is NO INFORMATION on it identifying which series or model it is, therefore I cannot download the correct drivers and video controller. I cannot pay for any programs like Driver Robot at this time. Any help on how I can figure out which card this is will be VERY MUCH appreciated. Thanks!|||If it's the original Dell installed card check out the Dell website for a spec.

Failing that look for the manufacturer of the large chip and it's number then you may be able to download a generic driver from the chip manufacturer. Have you tried letting Windows find a driver on Windows update, that often works.|||Try this.



http://finaldownload.com/find.php?key=unknown_device_identifier,1

No comments:

Post a Comment