Monday, May 7, 2012

What is a good gaming video card?

Looking to upgrade my video card for gaming purposes. I am not looking to buy something crazy as I am not a hardcore gamer necessarily. Just a solid video card that can do well with newer shooting games and the like (Call of Duty for example).



Suggestions and reviews appreciated - I want to keep it under $150. Right now I have a GeForce MX 440. Thanks|||a 768mb GTX 460 would be good for your budget|||XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5 PCIE Graphics Card

The XFX HD5770 provides one of the best gaming experiences possible with some of the latest advances in GPU technology.|||Radeon 5770 or Nvidia 250 is a good candidate, good performance for the price.



http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…



play in 1080p quite well actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment