Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where and how to find best video card for system?

So it does not come a bottleneck and is not overkill? There is HUGE amount video cards on market and it is extremely confusing to choose right one.



What may be best one for AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual 5200+ 2.61 Ghz, 2.00 Gb RAM. Nvidia mother board.|||Personally, I would invest in a cheap $90 AMD quad and upgrade the processor too,. The Athlon X2s are old|||Really, I would suggest going into town and asking your local PC store.

I would suggest, first of upgrading your memory. You want a better graphics card for gaming I presume? Or graphic design then I am sure that will demand a lot of memory. Upgrade your memory first and go from there...

It is really best to seek all of the other options before buying ANY hardware upgrades.|||I would suggest a 6670 for that, but you should be able to go as far as a 6790 with no bottlenecks.

for Nvidia you should get no more than GTX550Ti.

No comments:

Post a Comment