Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whats the best video card I can get to fit this motherboard?

I recently bought a BFG geforce 7800 for my motherboard, but i guess there wasn't a slot for it. It wouldn't fit anywhere on the board.



Current motherboard:

BIOSTAR GEFORCE 6100-M9 Socket 939



I just want a decent gaming card that can fit...thanks!|||your motherboard have a pci-express slot for the video, i assume you bought an AGP 7800 video card , just try to replace it with a pci express version of the card if you just bought it recently.

I would suggest buying a 8800 if you have the cash.|||http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Its PNY 8800GTX 768MB





Thats about as nasty a single card you can get. And it will fit your motherboard. Any PCI-Express card will fit your board.

No comments:

Post a Comment