Friday, April 27, 2012

Acer Aspire video graphics card transferrable to Toshiba Satellite?

The hard drive to my Acer Aspire 5536 broke, so I got a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite L755). barely any of my games are playable on my new laptop. I was wondering if I could exchange the graphics card from the acer, so I could actually play the games I buy.|||No, you cannot, but you could've bought a new laptop harddrive for your acer.|||The video card is soldered to the motherboard of your laptop, so it cannot be moved. The next time you buy a laptop, try to make sure that it has an adequate video card/chip for the games you want to play. If you bought this computer recently, you may still be able to return it and trade it for one with a better card if you you are really unhappy.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question. I have a intel hp dc5000 and I just got a nvidia geforce 8800 gts graphics card...will my computer be able to run it?

    ReplyDelete