Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for an amazing video card?

I'm building a new gaming computer, I want to be able to play starcraft2, world of warcraft and star wars the old republic on the highest settings. What video card would be best? I've looked at a few but I don't know much about video cards. Here are some I have looked at

1GB DDR5 Radeon HD 6850

3GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 545

2GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 530



Thanks!|||Among them, the best is the HD 6850, because personally, I think it is in par with the GTX 550 Ti. On the other note, If you have at lease $250, go get the 560 Ti 448 cores. It's probably one of the best cards NVidia has built using the Fermi architecture.|||If money is not a problem, then a Nvidia GTX 580 is a good choice. Today it is one of the most powerful cards (if not the most). It can run pretty much game on highest settings. If you're not going to be playing any games that need a very powerful card for highest settings (Battlefield 3 for example), then the 6850 is a good choice for the price. I personally have a HIS 6850 and it's a good card. I've been playing Skyrim at ~40-60 FPS on high (20-30 in cities). I can't really give any personal advice with a Nvidia card.

No comments:

Post a Comment