Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is a new video card all I need to make the graphics on my computer better?

I want to be able to play Command and Conquer 3 and Sims 2.

I don't have a graphics card and I need one.

Just in case there might be something else I may need to play the games, my comp. specs are:

Intel Celeron D Processor

768 MB DDR RAM

Not sure about power



Thanks!|||Basically you just look on the side carton of the game you're thinking of purchasing, and read the Requirements. It'll tell you how much minimum ram, processor speed, and graphics card,(or graphics capability in MB's), are needed. Sorry to not answer your question exactly, but thought this would help for games in the future. Game on!|||Should be all you need.|||wat brand is it ?. pm me and i will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment