Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is this the right driver for this video card?

Right now I have ATI RadeonX1300PRO... when I went to the AMD website and put in the specs of my computer, it didn't come up with my particular video card. It only came up with ATi RadeonX1300. Is PRO different than the normal one? Can I still download these drivers or will it **** up my computer? Thanks for the support!|||if this in a laptop then just go to your manufactures site and see if they have an updated driver if it's a desktop then I would say download it and install it. If it's not the right driver you can always roll it back in device manager once you've installed it.|||these cards are now part of the 'legacy' package; with or without catalyst control. go here:

http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pages/…



select your x1300 and your operating system; and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment