Monday, May 7, 2012

How good is this video card?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family



I don't know what "MB" this reaches....



I am curious because my friends want me to play World of Warcraft and that game requires:



"64 MB 3D graphics card with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA® Geforce™ FX 5700 class card or above "



I am pretty sure the rest of my hardware components are capable.|||That's integrated graphics. All integrated graphics are crap. Is it a Laptop or Desktop?





Don't listen to Wes. He's an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. A high end graphics card 5 years ago is 10 times better than integrated graphics made now.



You need a separate video card. I'll explain it to you so you can understand easier.



Some motherboards come with on-board graphics AKA integrated graphics. What you want to do is buy your own video card and install it to your motherboard so you won't have to resort to using garbage graphics that your motherboard comes with. If you are looking to play old games like WoW and not high end games like Crysis I'd recommend an ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 mb. You'd still be able to play games like Crysis just with most settings turned off and very low graphics. It is a budget card that'll be more than enough to play wow with maxed settings and any new game with low settings.|||That's a integrated graphics card ie. very old and very slow, just enough for Youtube videos and Minesweeper. If you want t o play WOW, I recommend to get at least a Nvidia 9500GT.|||64 MegaByte (MB) video cards are very VERY low end and old card. If you have any graphics card that isn't 8 years old, you can play World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment