Friday, May 4, 2012

System Speaker, Long-Short-Short can anyone tell me what problem this indicates? Possibly video card?

I Boot up my computer, It turns on. Fans are running etc, however my monitor does not turn on and I hear a long beep, followed by two sort beeps, is this my video card?|||video card doesnt have anything with monitor beeps come from cpu they doesnt come from speakers

first u remove main wire between cpu and monitor and dont disconnect power supply of monitor if u now switch on power box[current] u will get a message on monitor then ur monitor

is all right.one time i got similar problem like this i replaced the bioscards and ram correctly it solved my problem|||if you have an AWARD bios, yes that code means video adapter failure|||IBM BIOS= Video adapter, or video memory failed.

Quadtel BIOS= Faulty video configuration (no or bad video card installed), or bad ROM on a peripheral controller card (address range C0000 through FFFF

No comments:

Post a Comment