Friday, May 4, 2012

What video card do recommend for a Compaq Presario Pentium 4 SR2170NX with Vista Home Basic?

I'm going to be upgrading my computer's memory from 1GB to 2GB next week and I would like to upgrade the video card as well.



The computer came with ATI RADEON XPRESS 1100 128 MB (integrated graphics). I'm looking to purchase it from newegg.com. I would like to play some games and improve video quality and playback.



(Thanks to all who answered my previous question regarding memory upgrades ;-) )|||Ati HD4830 512DDR4 ; I have seen them work and they are very smooth running like the older 7800GT nVidia (DX9).|||I found this site that had a bunch of info on video cards like side by side comparable stats and which ones were the best for the money and brand. I think itll help you out, just click on the third link down.



http://www.iVideoCard.info



HOpe it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment